Augusta Seaboard Community Federal Credit Union was organized May 26, 1952. The
name of the credit union was originally C&WC RR Employees. It
was intended to serve employees of the Charleston and Western
Carolina railroad commission. In 1982 the name was changed to
Augusta Seaboard System FCU. In 1984 the credit union opened
their field of membership and started serving other companies.
On October 24 2007, we changed our name to Augusta Seaboard Community FCU. We now serve those who live, work, worship, or attend school in Richmond county, and their relatives.