Augusta Seaboard Community FCU provides all the benefits of a member-owned financial institution to anyone who lives, works, worships, attends school, volunteers, and businesses and other legal entities within Richmond County, Ga. Membership is still open to immediate family members, including spouses, parents, stepparents, children, stepchildren, adoptive relationships, siblings, stepsiblings, grandchildren, and grandparents who are related by blood or marriage. Persons living in the same residence maintaining a single economic unit with a member are also eligible.
Employer and Employee Benefits
As a full-service financial institution, the credit union:
- Provides security for funds, with accounts insured up to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. government agency.
- Offers a full line of free or discounted financial products and services.
- Provides dependable, friendly, personalized service.
- Provides printed materials for the introduction and promotion of services.
- Offers convenience.
- Increases members' knowledge of financial options.
- Extends membership privileges to family members.
- Places members' interests first.